DEVIL'S BLOG ON SECURITY


A DEVIL'S BLOG ON COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SECURITY, ETHICAL HACKING AND COUNTERMEASURES


Learn Ethical Hacking | Learn Hacking Online | Learn How To Hack|Hack Counter Hack| Ethical Hacking Tutorials


Home   ||   See All Tutorials  ||   Products  ||   About This Blog   ||  Subscribe To RSS Feed



Join facebook group THE HACKER DEVIL


MY CAREER MY CHOICE


I cleared my 12th exams and now it was time to choose real pro course for my future. I decided for computer engineering and I cracked AIEEE and MH-CET for the purpose. By the way my Dad was reluctant to opt for single field so he asked me to select Mechanical, Civil and Chemical field because they are offered Govt. jobs. I always had my interest only in computers so I was never ready to select any other field. After entrance exam results it was time to fill up forms online.

My Dad was with me that time too. While filling options for fields I selected only computer and IT my Dad asked me to fill Civil, Mechanical and Chemical also but I clearly refused that and stayed on only two options. He became angry and started scolding me at Internet Cafe but I was not ready to budge out. We came home filling only two options and he was angry on me but he came with me for admission and after that we never argued on this matter. I always knew that sooner or later he'll understand my decision was right. When I was offered jobs in three different companies with hefty amount package he was as happy as he was angry before. Why I never listened him when he asked me to opt for other fields just because I always felt when it comes to MY CAREER it must be of MY CHOICE.  

Free Ethical Hacking Training | Learn Ethical Hacking Online Free | Learn How To Hack | Hack Counter Hack | Ethical Hacking Tutorials | Devil's Blog On Security