DEVIL'S BLOG ON SECURITY


A DEVIL'S BLOG ON COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SECURITY, ETHICAL HACKING AND COUNTERMEASURES


Learn Ethical Hacking | Learn Hacking Online | Learn How To Hack|Hack Counter Hack| Ethical Hacking Tutorials


Home   ||   See All Tutorials  ||   Products  ||   About This Blog   ||  Subscribe To RSS Feed



Join facebook group THE HACKER DEVIL


THE RULE BREAKER




I was in 12th class, it was a usual day with something unusual thing holding to learn. As every day I woke up and got ready for my mathematics tuition. It was nearly 5:30 on clock when I took my cycle and headed towards my tuition. On my way I saw a beautiful girl crying on side of road, I was really surprised seeing someone crying so early in morning on road. I moved ahead thinking what I have to do with it. When tuition was over it was time for school I came back from same way and saw her still crying like before, I felt sorry for her this time, but rather than putting my attention to her I preferred to go pretending I am not noticing her. On same day when I was going for chemistry tuition I saw her at the same place crying like she was crying in the morning. People around were acting just like me, they had to do nothing with her and they moved ahead, the only difference was the expressions on their faces some looked sorry while others enjoyed her crying. I don't know why I am so interested to know why she is crying but I didn't ask her.

While returning from chemistry tuition I didn't saw her where she was crying, by the way it was sure I would have not asked her or helped her as every other person around. On next day I talked my friends about that girl and they told me her lover came and took her with him. SURPRISED. I was too when heard for the first time so rather than making it complicated I'll try to narrate what happened as a story. For sake of their privacy I'll not mention names. 2 years before this incidence, a guy working in a small Daily Need shop fall in love with a beautiful girl. One day he went to her and expressed her that he loves her. And the girl refused to engage with him because he is not of her caste nor he is of her status. The guy with broken heart never ever turned around to look her back again. A year and half later girl's father fixed her marriage with a rich boy of his own caste. The boy was rich, good looking, educated and have every attribute that any girl will love to have in his husband. But after their engagement got fixed the guy took girl to his farmhouse and there she was raped by four guys including his own fiancee.

The day I saw her, she had been kicked out of house by his father last night. I am still unable to understand what wrong she did if she got raped, this was not her fault, on the other hand father himself had selected the guy for her marriage. His father kicked her out just because now no one will marry her daughter after knowing she had been raped by four guys. She was crying just because she was punished being a rape-victim on the other hand the subject who raped is still out and now married to another girl. Some people around felt pity for her and some thought she became a laughing stuff and they laughed on her when she was crying there. I can't deny the fact that I was part of that society that will not anyhow had helped her and comment just as others were doing that time. But when the guy who proposed her 2 years before, saw her crying madly in crowd his heart burst out and he took her with her, married her and took her out of Bhandara so that she can come out of people who know what happened with her should not trouble her and him by their comments. People's eye towards her changed when she got raped but eyes of his lover never changed, he loved her as he loved her before, he loves her as he loved her before and he gave her every happiness that every girl may want to have. She was lucky to have a lover like him who didn't care for what people will say. He married her against will of his family, against will of society, he may have never imagined his love will be put to test in this way but as said, “Absolutely nothing good in this world can be gained without troubles.”, he is happy with her. I don't know where they are now, the last news I heard about them was when I was in third year, they have twins and they are happy.

This incidence reminds me of a chapter in Ramayan, where Sita has to step in fire to prove she is untouched by any other man than his own husband. Agni Dev and all other gods blessed Sita and proved she is pure as before. Even after certifying by highest authorities of world I.e god people never stopped talking odd about her, this means all people around you are specially designed to pull your legs unnecessarily and if you care about what they say you can never stay happy, they not even left gods out of bottle. People say Ram suffered a lot but what I can see Sita suffered lot, not Ram. First she was kidnapped, then her purity is put to test and last but not least his own husband lord Ram himself dumped her because people of society talking odd about her even after knowing that she is pure. As my personal view is concerned Ram did wrong with Sita, because after suffering a lot being kidnapped she deserved love and affection from lord Ram.

On the other hand when I saw this incidence I decided I'll never care what people will say about me when I know I am not doing anything isn't wrong. And still don't care even though my parents and friends stand against me and call me ego-centric. I believe if staying happy is crime and loving someone to an extent that you don't care for society to make him/her happy is breaking rules of society then I am glad I will be next RULE BREAKER when time will come.





Free Ethical Hacking Training | Learn Ethical Hacking Online Free | Learn How To Hack | Hack Counter Hack | Ethical Hacking Tutorials | Devil's Blog On Security