DEVIL'S BLOG ON SECURITY


A DEVIL'S BLOG ON COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SECURITY, ETHICAL HACKING AND COUNTERMEASURES


Learn Ethical Hacking | Learn Hacking Online | Learn How To Hack|Hack Counter Hack| Ethical Hacking Tutorials


Home   ||   See All Tutorials  ||   Products  ||   About This Blog   ||  Subscribe To RSS Feed



Join facebook group THE HACKER DEVIL


About 'I'

From quite sometime I am also writing articles for CE-VoiCE blog. Usually I send mail to CE-admin encompassing an article as an attachment. Yesterday i received an e-mail in which they asked me to use ‘I’ instead of ‘i’. While typing I usually never press shift because all those things gets automatically checked by text editor itself spellings get corrected, all hyphens and grammatical stuff get automatically corrected on single click. So to check whether I really did that mistake I opened my OpenOffice.org Writter and I found it’s dictionary and thesaurus is not working, I searched online and found many people having same problem with newer edition of OpenOffice.org. OpenOffice suite is my favorite office suite since I was in college but it never gave me such problem. It’s very first time OpenOffice failed to check spelling and grammar. I tried to get solution and I found nothing to be working so finally I un-installed it. After un-installation it opened a web page for OpenOffice.org feedback which had only four questions.

I provided with feedback along with some details which they asked for. After that I downloaded AbiWord v2.8 and now will use it until new version of OpenOffice.org is out with working dictionary module. Faulty dictionary and thesaurus module might be some bug that got shipped with OpenOffice.org but that is not the matter, the real coincidence is that some days ago I wrote an article “Shipped Without Bugs” for VoiCE blog using a OpenOffice.org which was shipped with bugs.

Following is copy of feedback form.

Free Ethical Hacking Training | Learn Ethical Hacking Online Free | Learn How To Hack | Hack Counter Hack | Ethical Hacking Tutorials | Devil's Blog On Security